Kaspersky Internet Security delivers outstanding detection. Comprehensive features covering, phishing, identity theft, banning websites, timed usage and so on make this the most attractive and complete Internet Security package.
Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive computer security suite that provides users with unique, hybrid protection from all types of computer threats – allowing everyone, everywhere to use the Internet to its full potential.
- Enjoy secure online banking and shopping
- Get effective protection from unknown threats
- Communicate in safety on your favourite social networks
- Get immediate protection from emerging threats
- Roll back malware changes
- Benefit from hybrid protection
- Protect your identity from phishing attacks
- Supervise your children's computer use
Kaspersky Internet Security stops your PC or Netbook being slowed down by cybercriminals and delivers unsurpassed on-line safety whilst protecting your files, music and photos from hackers:
Real-time proactive protection against all Internet threats Improved!
Prevents all types of known and unknown malware from infecting your computer.
New Safe Surf feature for unparalleled online security New!
With Safe Surf you’ll never be exposed to harmful or offensive websites. Regular database updates from Kaspersky Lab means that Safe Surf will automatically block undesirable websites as they appear. Just switch it on.
Protection for your digital identity at all times Improved!
Smart anti-phishing protection and Virtual Keyboard keep your digital identity absolutely secure when you are shopping, banking or social networking online.
Feature-rich and effective Parental Control Improved!
The product’s advanced Parental Control features can block, limit and log applications and web access, so your children stay safe online.
Application Control prevents dangerous software from harming your system Improved!
Each program is granted rights and access to system resources based on an automated risk-assessment using Kaspersky Lab’s in-the-cloud security database.
System Watcher technology New!
Cutting-edge System Watcher technology monitors and analyses every system event to accurately detect any dangerous behaviour. If a threat occurs, the user will be prompted to roll back any malicious program activity.
Unique Safe Run mode for apps & websites Improved!
Safe Run mode lets you run suspicious applications and websites in a specially isolated environment where they cannot damage your system.
Special tools to treat even the most complex infections Improved!
The installation CD can also be used as a bootable rescue disk to help you to restore your system should you ever need to. If you’ve downloaded your Kaspersky Lab product you can create your own Rescue CD using the program.
Easy-Access Desktop gadget New!
Checking your PC’s protection status and quickly accessing your preferred security features and settings has never been easier!
* Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
* Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64 Bit) *accept prompt to download later version during install
* Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64 Bit) *accept prompt to download later version during install
* Microsoft Windows 10 all versions
* Processor 800 MHz or higher
* 512 MB of available RAM
* Processor 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or higher
* 1 GB of available RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of available RAM (64-bit)
Required for all installations
* About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depends on the size of the antivirus database)
* CD/DVD Drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
* Computer mouse
* Internet connection for product activation
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
* Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Hardware requirements for netbooks
* CPU: Intel Atom 1.33 Ghz (Z520)
* RAM: (1 GB) 1024MB (DDR2-533Mhz)
* Hard Disk: 160GB (5400rpm)
* Video Card: Intel GMA950 + 64 MB
* Screen: 10.1’’
* OS: MS Win XP Home Edition or higher